Sunday, June 16, 2013

Anugerah Blockbullcock 2.

Anugerah Blockbuster 2, JB.

The venue of the event looks really crap, the emcees were lame, everything was so dry I had to go to bed this early. I am at a friend's place here, and it is rude to switch channels, right? So there I was, on the couch laughing at the whole event.

Too many new faces in the local entertainment industry, I almost puked at this performance by a band called Roman, singing Misiku Kuza. Izzue Islam, Siti Maizatul whatever, who are these people???

Despite shits, credits should be given to Aizat and the Band, Dayang Nurfaizah and Scha. I always love Aizat's songs, Dayang Nurfaizah is still a very good singer and Scha puts on a very beautiful dress by I-don't-know-who. She's just stunning in that dress.

Rempit mamats and minahs jumping up and down in front of the stage, I might want to make a special post for that.

Good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment